Dr Scott Glocke
• precise x-rays allow the Blair chiropractor to custom tailor the adjustment to your neck.
• as a result most people feel better in a short period of time.
• the adjustment is light force with no twisting or popping.
• the Blair chiropractor uses objective tests to know when to adjust the neck.
• that custom adjustment "holds" for long a long time, so your body is working at it's best for weeks, months or years so people do not need frequent adjustments.
• the result is people enjoy better health, less pain, less illness and greater quality of life.
Blair upper cervical care is a unique system of finding and correcting nerve interference (subluxation) in the upper neck area. Precise x-rays are taken to custom tailor the neck adjustment to your individual spinal anatomy and condition. This is important as we all look as different on the inside as the outside. This "blue print" of your neck allows the Blair chiropractor to deliver the adjustment that is exactly what your body needs.
All nerve messages between the brain and body must pass through the upper cervical area.
The nervous system controls and regulates all parts and functions in the body. When there is nerve interference (subluxation) your body loses the ability to properly self regulate and heal itself. The result can be pain and illness. Blair upper cervical care is often the key to people regaining and maintaining good health.